|4A B Building Zhuao Industrial Park Gushu Xixiang Baoan District Shenzhen，China,email@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||packing can be done by customer's requested, usually used in carton|
|Delivery Time:||According to the quantiy and stocking , 3-4 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||According to the different products , the monthly output is different|
|Input Video Signal:||0.5~1.5Volts P-p||Operating Humidity Range:||5% To 90% RH|
|Max Band Rate:||6.75Gbps||Operating Temperature Range:||(- 0℃ To +40℃)|
|Weight:||750g||Size(RX):||82x44x22mm * 4cps|
60m HDMI 1X2 splitter Extender by cat 5E/6 Cable,Fiber Optic Extender
The company produced by the HDMI converter, switches, cable extension, matrix, distributor and other products, its design is designed to make your audio and video equipment to use more convenient, more comfortable, more efficient and more energy efficient.
This XHYEX10 cable 1X4 extender can connect a high-definition signal source to four HD display terminals. It can easily be a high-definition signal source generated by the high-definition signal through the CAT6 or CAT7 line (recommended) to replace the HDMI cable, assigned to support four high-definition signal on the monitor or projector. And can simultaneously extend the four HDMI signal transmission 60 meters, to achieve a multi-channel long-distance signal transmission.
The equipment provided by our company provides solutions for noise, transmission distance and safety restrictions, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentations and teaching environment and corporate training venues.
Sincere service is our philosophy, customer satisfaction is our aim. The Company will be the best price to provide customers with the best products and dedication to provide quality services to customers.
HDMI signal input, each group of HDMI signals through only one cat6 or cat7 line (recommended) to replace the HDMI cable, respectively, connected to four HDMI display device, the receiver and the transmitter between the cable up to 60 Meter.
Support video output: 24/50 / 60fs / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
Support audio format: DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
LED indicator light: the corresponding LED lights will be bright
using standard AWG26 HDMI cable and cat6 or cat7 (recommended) cable, each HDMI high-definition signal transmission up to 60 meters
Supports signal timing reorganization
No signal loss
Easy to install
Transmitting host (TX): Use DC5V / 3A power adapter,
Receiver (RX): Use a DC5V / 1A power adapter
Random distribution accessories icon:
1,5V / 3A power adapter 1 pcs
2,5V / 1A power adapter 4 pcs
3, a manual 1 pcs
Output: Signal output indicator
Input / EDID: HDMI input indicator
POWER: Power indicator
EDID: Read EDID operation keys.
How to use the keys:
How to use the keys:
When the display device is not compatible, you can read the display device EDID information, to compatible with this monitor:
1. Connect the HDMI 1X4 single cable extender transmitter to the power supply,
2. Connect the HDMI 1X4 single cable extender transmitter to the HDMI input port of the monitor using the HDMI cable,
3. Ensure that the display device is turned on and the display device input is selected to the appropriate HDMI input,
4. Press the EDID button on the transmitter of the HDMI 1X4 single cable extender to see that the LED of the "Input / EDID" of the transmitter turns green and the reading is complete. (If the LED does not turn green, you can press the key repeatedly until the LED turns green)
5, the output of the four display device EDID read separately, HDMI 1X4 single cable extender power on the first green light to read the Out1 EDID, the second green light to read the Out2, and so on ... ... Out4. (If DVI and HDMI display device mixed use case, it is recommended DVI display device connected Out1)
6. Unplug the HDMI cable, power down the HDMI 1X4 single cable extender transmitter, and then use it in normal mode.
Note: To be compatible with DVI monitor, you can use HDMI to DVI cable, according to the above steps can be
Connection and operation:
1. Connect the HD signal source to the input port of the HDMI cable splitter with an HDMI cable. The cable can be up to 15 meters long.
2. Each group uses a cat6 line or cat7 line (recommended) instead of the HDMI cable to connect the output signal and the receiver, up to 60 meters
3. Connect the end of the extender to the display device with an HDMI cable up to 20 meters
4. Connect the cable 1x4 extender transmitter and receiver to the 5V power supply.
The cat6 or cat7 cable connected between the receiver and the transmitter and the transmitter :up to 60 meters
HDMI input:24/50 / 60fs / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
Support audio format input :DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
HDMI output:24/50 / 60fs / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
Maximum transmission bandwidth :225MHz
Maximum transmission rate:6.75Gbps
Input video signal :0.5 ~ 1.5Volts p-p
Output DDC signal :5Volts p-p (TTL
Enter the HDMI cable length :≤ 15m Use the AWG26 standard HDMI cable
Output HDMI cable length:≤ 20m Use AWG26 standard HDMI cable
Maximum operating current (TX) :2000 mA
Maximum operating current (RX) :600mA
Power adapter specifications (TX):AC input (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; DC output 5V / 3A
Power adapter specifications (RX) :AC input (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; DC output 5V / 1A
Operating temperature range :(0 to +40 ℃)
Operating Humidity Range:5 to 90% RH (no condensation)
Size (TX):205x74x26 (mm)
Size (RX):(82X44X22) (mm) X4pcs